Beschreibung der Vakanz
Fygi Technology is looking for a sales / partner development manager to support the growth of our company in the DACH market. Following our indirect business model, Fygi Technologies relies on its resellers and partners for its sales. The sales / partner development manager, therefore, is crucial in engaging the network to offer Fygi products to their customers and prospects.
Fygi Technology products and services evolve constantly. Our Scan Pay Go solution represents a best-in-class solution. Next to the software, Fygi also serves a groundbreaking and patented hardware. We stand for Retail Technology. Our vision is to drive innovations and composition technology to build industry solutions that scale.
As a Partner / Sales Development Manager DACH (m/f/d), you will play a key role in leading and scaling sales and partnerships across the DACH region. You act as the link between external partner stakeholders and product. In general, the partner / sales development manager is the first point of contact for all Fygi customers and resellers.
- Build relationships with named accounts through a mix of activities and face-to-face meetings/trainings (when required) and driving sales
- Recruit, onboard, and manage partners and implement effective business development initiatives that drive results across the business
- Develop, coordinate, and execute an effective strategy and business development process to meet key business goals
- Maintain consultative business relationships with partners and gain exposure to partners’ business initiatives to positively impact the technology adoption
- Demonstrable experience within a sales / partner role, ideally within the technology / StartUp environment, management of retailers is a plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management or Computer Science or equivalent as a consultant, pre-sales, technical account management, enterprise architect, or equivalent role
- 4+ years of experience working in the software development industry or with independent (enterprise) software vendors (ISVs)
- Ability to operate with flexibility in a fast-paced, constantly evolving, and collaborative environment, also able to work and communicate effectively cross-functionally with all levels of customers, partners, and management, both internally/externally
- Ability to spot opportunities and qualify these as appropriate.
- Proactive approach.
- Results orientated, motivated by success and achievement.
- Excellent communications skills, both oral and written.
- Ability to serve as an advocate for your accounts internally and work collaboratively to identify opportunities or resolve issues
- Fluency in English and German.
Aside from the above, we search for someone who is passionate, serves drive and the willingness to grow and learn.
Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume, earliest starting date and salary expectations, we’ll get back to you as soon as possible, your office will be in the Duesseldorf area.