Beschreibung der Vakanz
More than 60% of online businesses have plans to participate in the marketplace platform economy, and for good reason: platform companies are twice as profitable and benefit from more sustainable growth, resilience and agility.
Mirakl’s mission is simple. We help our clients seize this platform opportunity by providing the unrivalled expertise, technology, and partner ecosystem that B2B and B2C organizations need to launch and grow their own online marketplaces. Mirakl’s latest $300M fundraising values Mirakl at $1.5B, and places it among the most dynamic players in eCommerce, globally. With this funding, Mirakl will hire 1,000 passionate new Mirakl workers over the next 3 years. Mirakl is proud to be part of the Next40 and FrenchTech120.
As Mirakl continues to grow, we’re committed to staying true to our core values: get things done, go above & beyond, succeed through expertise, work hard together, and satisfy & empower clients.
- The leading marketplace SaaS platform, at the heart of digital transformation, for the world’s most forward-thinking organizations
- A hypergrowth company with a global presence, and 350+ employees in 11 countries with offices in Paris, Boston, London, Munich, Barcelona, Stockholm, Bordeaux, Sydney and São Paulo
- Enabling over 300 of the world’s leading companies including ABB, Astore by AccorHotels, Best Buy Canada, Carrefour, Catch Group, Changi Airport, Darty, Metro, The Kroger Co., Satair, Siemens Mobility, Tetra Pak, and Toyota Material
- Handling to accelerate their digital transformation with a business model that is adaptive to a changing business landscape
To support this rapid adoption of the marketplace model, and take an active part in our growth, Mirakl is looking for a Senior Solution Consultant DACH.
This role is based in Munich.
As a Senior Solution Consultant, you will be the go-to Mirakl expert and trusted advisor, supporting the functional implementation of our platform within our clients’ e-commerce ecosystem.
The Senior Solution Consultant will be responsible for the successful implementation of Mirakl Solution into our EMEA clients‘ systems. This role requires a deep knowledge of eCommerce ecosystems and an eagerness to help clients go-live on the platform quickly and successfully.
The role will also require you to:
- Conduct workshops and ongoing trainings/update meetings with customers and partners
- Provide resolutions or suggested workarounds for issues when they arise. Drive issue resolution in a timely manner.
- Educate the customer on the value proposition of the Mirakl Marketplace Platform and participate in deep architectural discussions to ensure solutions are designed for successful deployment.
- Act as a technical liaison between customers and product teams to help evolve the Mirakl platform.
- Devise strategies for improving delivery workshops based on tangible feedback from customers
- Contribute to the development of the delivery team’s methodology, knowledge base, and tools.
- Product Expertise: Develop and maintain a deep understanding of Mirakl’s Platform and services, as well as the best practices and how these provide value to our customers. Utilize this knowledge of our product to support and guide our customers in making the right configuration and integration choices.
- Deliver Value & Satisfaction: Kick-off new engagements by understanding the customer strategy, highlighting challenges and aligning core Mirakl Marketplace capabilities in order to establish the best solution and strategy. Always balance time-to-market, quality and priorities to ensure successful deliveries.
- Collaboration & Constant Innovation: Work with different internal teams such as the Product team to provide valuable feedback and bring ideas to constantly evolve our product, the Sales teams to confirm the scope of the project, as well as Support teams and Account Managers to help transfer knowledge gained during the project phase.
- Technical Aptitude: Serve as a Mirakl functional expert able to understand and speak to current web technologies such as Restful API’s, and popular web frameworks used by our customers. Conduct training sessions on Mirakl’s products via webinars or in-person to ensure end-user ease of use across all audiences.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Graduated with a Masters or Degree in Business, Project Management, Web or Engineering.
- 5+ years‘ of experience ideally in a Consulting, E-commerce or Project Management type role (or equivalent industry experience).
- A deep understanding of E-commerce or digital projects is key.
- Strong analytical, creative problem solving and presentation skills.
- Customer oriented with highly professional communication skills. Previous customer facing experience is a must.
- Ability to jump into different environments, adapt, and learn new skills and processes quickly.
- Ability to train and teach, particularly on a technology solution.
- Self-motivated, highly detail oriented and takes initiative.
- Must thrive in a dynamic, challenging, fast-faced work environment
- Some grasp or exposure to web technologies & popular web frameworks (data formats such as JSON/XML, CSV, Responsive Design, Restful APIs).
- German and English fluency – any additional languages will be a great asset in the context of international expansion and working with international clients
- Flexible travel schedule