Beschreibung der Vakanz
About the job
Job Title : Field & Channel Marketing Specialist
Location : Germany – Remote
Start Date : ASAP
Who We Are
At SOTI, we are committed to delivering best in class mobile and IoT device management solutions. We are looking for out of the box thinkers that appreciate the art of creating great software.
To us, being visionary is more important than doing things the way they’ve always been done.
What we’re looking for
Our people are our most important resource. We’re looking for a skilled Field & Channel Marketing Specialist. You will be a high impact member of the regional sales team and reporting into the Regional Sales Director.
What’s in it for you?
The People – From our humble origins in our founder’s basement, to our industry leading position today, SOTI has worked hard to foster a company culture that we can all believe in. A culture that emphasizes personal growth, continuous innovation and fun.
The Growth – Our environment fosters new ideas, fresh perspectives, and the ability to take them over the goal line. SOTI is a fast-paced environment with a global reach that encourages you to make your mark and be part of something big!
The Technology – You’ll get the chance to work with leading edge technologies and take on complex and interesting projects, as part of highly collaborative and agile teams. You will work alongside SOTI’s partners which include leading tech giants that will keep you on the cusp of emerging technologies.
What you’ll do
Work together with the regional sales team to develop, implement, and manage regional marketing activity for the Central Europe and other smaller regions. Responsibilities include:
- Integrated and direct marketing activity directed at customers, prospects, distributors, and re-sellers as well as with SOTI’s hardware partners
- Regional trade show and event management
- Regional webinar content, schedule, and delivery working with corporate marketing
- Translation of collateral and presentation materials as necessary
- Exhibit best practices in email marketing and marketing automation to drive revenue and customer acquisition
- Manage demand generation aspects of localized websites and maintain regional micro sites as appropriate
- Execute regional lead generation and nurturing campaigns, programs and events
- Deliver ROI focused measurement reporting
- Execute online media, email acquisition, affiliate marketing including Sales Force and Pardot
Events / tradeshows
- Plan and manage regional trade shows and events
- Represent field marketing at SOTI events as needed
- Dispatch of SOTI booth assets to key regional events and oversee their setup
- Maintain SOTI website and / or regional microsites with upcoming event information
- Work with SOTI´s PR Manager, as well as with the Regional Sales Director to support local PR opportunities, press releases
- Assist with the management of case study referral program
- Assist in the management of translation of collateral and other materials for the region as necessary
Channel Engagement & Development
- Assist sales team in the development of actionable, measurable programs for the recruitment of new resellers
- Help to develop existing reseller business and support co-marketing activities
- Work with sales team and resellers in supporting local shows, lunch-and-learns, etc.
- Assist with the rollout out of channel sales training programs as necessary
- Coordination of regional channel communications
- Report on regional competitive activity with respect to announcements, sales, programs, promotions, and advertising
Budget Management & Planning
- Assist in developing annual and quarterly regional field marketing plan that aligns with regional sales, corporate marketing, and overall corporate objectives
- Assist with the planning and reporting of regional marketing budget, accrual and expenditure within region
- Create all PO’s in line with agreed budgets and submit to corporate for approval as per P.O. process
- Measure key performance indicators of regional marketing activities with monthly and quarterly roll up
Experience You’ll Bring
- Native speaker in either German, as well as good English, is essential for this position
- B2B full-cycle marketing experience including knowledge of all marketing mediums and integrated campaign management
- Effective communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong project-management and collaboration skills
- Self-motivated, can-do attitude with a strong team focus and customer service towards internal and external parties
- Experience in implementing field marketing plans that include measurements of success
- Experience with database management and CRM systems – e. g. Salesforce.com and Pardot would be a plus
- Working knowledge of channel marketing would be a plus
- Experience with Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM) solutions or any other B2B software would be strong assets
SOTI is the world’s most trusted provider of mobile and IoT management solutions, with more than 17,000 enterprise customers and millions of devices managed worldwide. SOTI’s innovative portfolio of solutions and services provide the tools organizations need to truly mobilize their operations and optimize their mobility investments. SOTI extends secure mobility management to provide a total, flexible solution for comprehensive management and security of all mobile devices and connected peripherals deployed in an organization.
At SOTI, we celebrate the uniqueness of our global teams and are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are curious problem solvers who are committed to bringing the best mobile and IoT management solutions to market. We offer careers with #EndlessPossibilities.